Silicone Climbing Non-Slip Shoe Grip - Best Seller - One size fits all
Avoid dangerous slips, trips, and falls this winter!
Walking on ice or snow with ordinary shoes is potentially dangerous. Without spikes or shoe grips, shoes will slide right off.
The Silicone Climbing Non-Slip Shoe Grip will allow you to walk or run on ice or snow without worrying of slipping. It gives you the confidence to walk around on ice without falling. It is equipped with ground grip steel studs that offers excellent traction on ice. Portable and easy to wear on any shoes when you need them, and take off when done.
- Fits most footwear shape
- Easy to put on/take off in seconds
- Helps Reduce the Risk of Falls & Injuries
- Easy to pack up and store. Just takes little space.
- Necessary gear during winter when you are outside. It won't affect your daily activities
- Durable. Stretchable, can stretch larger than its original size
HOW TO WEAR
- STEP 1: Place the shoe grip under your boot.
- STEP 2: Use the shoe grip’s flexible hook and fastening to put on, and take off.
- STEP 3: After using, wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- STEP 4: Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Material: Silicone, Steel Studs
- Color: Black